Join the #CellardoorChallenge
Become part of our community
For Wine lovers
It’s easy to join in. Tell us about a wine you’re enjoying or winery you’ve visited, then post your video or photo to our social media pages (Facebook or Instagram).
Please make sure you tag us #cellardoorchallenge and to make the biggest impact please also tag the winery.
Encourage your winemaker, staff and members to join the challenge and tell us about your wines. What better way is there to promote your wines and encourage wine lovers to try (and buy) them!
Promote your tastings, events and special offers by sending them to us and we’d include them in our newsletter.
“It’s been heart warming to watch the Cellardoor Challenge take off online. The wine community is truly embracing this opportunity to show their support to the people behind the wines. I can guarantee the small guys do a little happy dance for every order they receive.”
Emily Hay, Marketing and Communications Officer, Barossa Grape & Wine Association
Quick tips to get started
Your post template:
Tonight I’m enjoying xxx, from @thewinery.
Why you like the wine or some highlights of your winery visit.
- Videos should be 30 secs – 2 mins long
- Best to take photos and video as landscape
- If posting in Facebook you can post directly onto the Cellardoor Challenge Facebook page (in posts where it says ‘create a post’)
- If posting on your Instagram or Facebook page make sure you tag us @cellardoorchallenge #cellardoorchallenge to be featured (and make sure you have your settings on public)
- Invite your friends to like the page
- Share out posts to friends